The job of restoring this very special Jensen Interceptor began in October 2014.Silverstone Auctions approached Cropredy Bridge, highly respected Jensen specialists, to undertake the work at their base in Oxfordshire
The car has had the following works undertaken:
- Removal and rebuild of rear axle
- Complete strip down and restoration of original braking system
- Repair works to the body to save as much of the original metal as possible in order to maintain the integrity of the car
- Removal of engine and restoration of engine bay
- Strip down and rebuild of engine
- Fitment of new exhausts
- Full replacement of side beams and sills
- Full strip to bare metal and repaint
- Full re-wired throughout
- All leather re-connolised with full upholstery refurbishment
- Re-carpeted throughout, including the boot.
Photos of all stages of the restoration can be seen in the gallery below.