The job of restoring this very special Jensen Interceptor began in October 2014. Silverstone Auctions approached Cropredy Bridge, highly respected Jensen specialists, to undertake the work at their base in Oxfordshire. As of May 2015 the car has had the following works undertaken:
- Removal and rebuild of rear axle
- Complete strip down and restoration of original braking system
- Repair works to the body to save as much of the original metal as possible in order to maintain the integrity of the car
- Removal of engine and restoration of engine bay
- Strip down and rebuild of engine
- Fitment of new exhausts
- Full replacement of side beams and sills.